Washington Council of the Blind
WCB Business Office
PO Box 1354,
Puyallup, WA 98371
Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at the 2019 Washington Council of the blind Convention!
Last year’s convention held in Seatac had over 230 attendees. We have every reason to believe we will surpass those numbers this year. We’d love to have your Company/Organization take part in this high energy, well attended event as an exhibitor.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport
- Grand Ballroom 3
- 18740 International Blvd.
- Seattle, WA 98188
Friday, October 25th from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (closed for lunch during the noon hour) will be the Vendors showcase in conjunction with the annual convention of the Washington Council of the Blind. Vendors are expected to stay for this entire event and to have their booth manned throughout the published business hours. During the lunch hour, the exhibit room will be locked and you may either join the convention meals by registering for the day or weekend, or take lunch on your own in the hotel or local restaurant. Set up will begin at 9:00 AM and all vendors should be ready for business by 10:00 AM. Tear down begins at 5:00 PM and should be completed promptly.
- The deadline to register is October 10th or when tables are full!
- Vendor tables cost $100 each, maximum two tables per vendor.
- Vendors will be accepted in the order in which registration is completed which includes payment in full.
- Vendors offering blindness related products and services receive priority.
- We reserve the right to refuse or refund a second table if space becomes a concern.
- If desiring internet in the Exhibit Hall (at a fee to be paid directly to the hotel), be sure to mark the appropriate box on the registration form.
- There is no cost for power , but you must check the appropriate box on the registration form to ensure you have access. Power strips and cords are not provided and solely your responsibility.
- Parking is $10 for day or overnight self-parking for our conference.
- With a guest room rate of $102 (plus taxes and fees) based on single or double occupancy, the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport is ready to take reservations now, (800) 222-8733 (be sure to mention WCB for our special rate) or online
- Reservations must be made no later than October 10, 2019.
- Guest rooms will all be in the tower.
- Includes complimentary WIFI (excluding conferencing area)
- Includes self-Parking at a rate of $10, day or overnight
For those wishing to support the Washington Council of the Blind by registering as a conventioneer and to take advantage of special meal packaging and pricing, registration rates are as follows:
Early Bird, by September 15:
$35 – Registration only
$70 – Registration plus Friday only (Breakfast & Lunch), Saturday only (breakfast & lunch), or Banquet only
$115 – Registration plus meal package (up to five meals) Friday breakfast and lunch, Saturday, breakfast, lunch and Banquet.
Preregistration, paid by October 10:
$55 – Registration only
$90 – Registration plus Friday only (Breakfast & Lunch), Saturday only (breakfast & lunch), or Banquet only
$140 – Registration plus meal package (up to five meals) Friday breakfast and lunch, Saturday, breakfast, lunch and Banquet.
Registration after October 10th will go up to the following:
$75 – Registration only
$110 – Registration plus Friday only (Breakfast & Lunch), Saturday only (breakfast & lunch), or Banquet only
$175 – Registration plus meal package (up to five meals) Friday breakfast and lunch, Saturday, breakfast, lunch and Banquet.
We look forward to your participation with us at this year’s Washington Council of the Blind state convention.
Cathy Wilson, 2019 WCB Exhibits Coordinator