Please provide transcripts from last school you attended. Transcripts do not need to be official, and can be copies of the original. You may submit your transcripts online or email them to Kim Moberg: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send a one thousand word essay stating your reasons for applying for this scholarship, and how it will assist you to achieve your goals. Include a brief description of your background, education and work experience, economic status, strengths, weaknesses, and what your personal goals are for the next five to ten years. Also add any special information such as awards and honors, activities, community service, hobbies, and interests. If you have received the WCB Scholarship before, please describe how you were able to use the money to improve your educational experience. Include any other information you feel might assist the scholarship committee in the decision-making process. You may submit your personal essay on line or email it to Kim Moberg: email@example.com.
As a final reminder: to be eligible applicants must submit:
- Personal essay. This essay can be uploaded with this application or sent by email to Kim Moberg firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certification by your ophthalmologist, optometrist, physician, agency executive serving the blind or any other qualified indivisual of legal blindness in both eyes. This certification must be sent by email by your ophthalmologist or optometrist to Kim Moberg email@example.com must include his or her name, office address, phone number, and a statement regarding the visual acuity and/or visual field of each eye. This letter must be current and must not be dated any earlier than March 1, 2018.
- Transcripts from the school you are currently attending. Entering freshmen and sophomores, please include high school transcripts; graduate students, please include undergraduate transcripts. Transcripts do not need to be official versions and can be uploaded with this application or sent by email to Kim Moberg firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two letters of recommendation from a current or recent instructor, career counselor or employer. Letters of recommendation should be current and describe the applicant’s character, contributions, and successes. (Microsoft Word or Rich Text formats will be accepted and can be uploaded with this application or sent by email to Kim Moberg email@example.com.
Letter 1 of recommendation from a current or recent instructor, career counselor or employer.
Letter 2 of recommendation from a current or recent instructor, career counselor or employer.
- Proof of acceptance from a post-secondary school. Entering and transferring students must submit a notice or letter from the admissions office certifying acceptance or consideration for admission. Students continuing at the same school attended during 2018-2019 do not need to submit this document. (Microsoft or Rich Text formats preferred and can be uploaded with this application or emailed to Kim Moberg firstname.lastname@example.org